Sometimes we want to make our place look nicer and have more anthencity.
Why buy indian candle stands?
If you like indian culture then you’re probably considering acquiring items that will reinforce that identity, candles stands are great for achieving that unique look, and we wanna help you with that.
So we have done our best and handpicked some especial ones for you.
But, before you read any further, if you’re not adept of indian culture, read this tiny text and you’ll understand better why some candles have certain shapes and figures.
First, why indians have so many elephant statues?
For centuries, India has regarded the majestic royal beast, the elephant, as its cultural symbol. The highly revered Hindu God, Lord Ganesha, is said to be a remover of obstacles and a provider of fortune and good luck.
What is nirvana?
If you want to get deeper into indian culture or style, you must check out these classic indian candles.
These are our expert picks:
- If you want to have a great meditation session, or just make your spiritual place in the house looking more like it should be, definitely check this one out.
- Use it as a mantelpiece ornament, a center table piece, side table embellishment or as a garden adornment in your home
- It’s simple design style can be used as the centerpiece on your living room, we have said plenty about the importance of elephants in indian culture and the great prosperity they yield, so check this one out.
- I love this one because of it’s minimalistic look, made all in glass and with this kind of blue finish, you can bet it will look great at any spot in your house.
- Premium quality on this one, with a great look, a flower of lotus igniting with fire at the center, this is one of the best for sure.